How to order in 5 simple and easy steps
1. Prepare your order from the Sakés in stock.
Note that the SAQ only sells privately imported bottles by the case.
Please also note that shown prices include agency fees.
2. Send your order by entering the following information:
The number of cases of which product;
And the SAQ requires:
Your full name;
Your email address;
Your full-mailing address;
Your phone number;
You must also indicate, among those on this list, the SAQ outlet where you wish to collect your cases.
3. After confirming the order, you will receive an invoice by email for the agency fees (included in the price shown). You will be prompted to pay this invoice by Interac e-Transfer.
4. Upon receipt of your payment, your order will be sent to the SAQ which, within ten days, will drop off your cases at the branch chosen in step 2. Having your contact details, the SAQ staff will notify you when the order is available at the branch.
5. When you collect your sakes, you must pay the SAQ price (the indicated price minus the agency fees).
Do not hesitate to ask me questions.